It was plesure to hold another European training course on Estonian educational best practices. This time we had educators from the Czech Republic, Latvia, Spain and Portugal. Trust, freedom and autonomy of teachers and students, student-centred mind-set were the topics covered and will be taken along to implement in their organisations. Furthermore...school room with comfortable zones, sport and healthy lifestyle promotion, focus on student and teacher`s wellbeing (coaching, supervision, mentorship).
Some feedback from our participants -
- It was a very ambitious programa for 35 hours.
- Congratulations! It was amazing.
- Congratulations for your work
- The course fulfilled my expectations. Trainers are aware of their programs and always took in account the trainees goals.
- I would strongly recommend. I will arrange meetings to present the most relevant findings and the effective way in which this course was developed.
It is a great opportunity to learn about a new education system and methodologies to apply in our school.